2020 Proper Prescribing Live-streamed on February 27, 2020 at 5:00pm
This course is live-streamed and will begin on February 27, 2020 at 5:00pm CST.
Relevant Speaker Disclosures:
Funding provided in part by ODMHSAS and SAMHSA
CME Credit for this activity:
- This activity has been approved for 1.0 AOA Category 1-A CME credit.
- This activity has been approved by OSBOE for Proper Prescribing credit.
- This activity has been approved for 1.0 AAFP Prescribed credit.
- This activity meets the Oklahoma State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners Pain Management requirement.
The Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. The Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine designates this program for a maximum of 1 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
This Live activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 1.00 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category
1. Understand the history of opioid epidemics in the US
2. Understand the severity of the current opioid epidemic
3. Understand facts/statistics surrounding the opioid epidemic
4. Understand treatment efforts to combat the opioid epidemic
5. Discuss requirements of Senate Bill 1446